Jobs with Projects Abroad
Projects Abroad employs over 20 staff in our UK Head Office in West Sussex and over 700+ staff in our destinations around the world. We also employ many staff in our recruitment offices overseas from Toronto to Hong Kong.
Positions in the Irish Recruitment Office
There are no current vacancies.
We put enormous importance on the welfare of our volunteers during their time with us overseas - our global team is committed to providing our volunteers with the experience of a lifetime.
We employ teams of local staff in each of our destinations and throughout the year we recruit and send additional staff from Europe, North America, Australia and Japan to work alongside our local teams. This back-up and support for our volunteers is vital to the success of the organisation.
Foreign staff take on a variety of roles which include positions as specific Project Supervisors, for example on teaching, care, sports or conservation projects, or may work as Volunteer Advisors, briefing volunteers by email and Skype before their arrival, or most commonly working as Volunteer Coordinators, supporting the volunteers in country.
Current vacancies will be listed here:
- Country Director - China
- Dive Manager and Instructor - Thailand
- Field and Base Coordinator
- French Programme Advisor - South Africa
- Italian Content Creator - South Africa 2017
- Norwegian Content Creator - South Africa
- Program Advisor - Hong Kong
- Program Advisor - USA
- Public Health Coordinator - Belize
- US & Canada Program Advisor - Mexico
- User Experience Analyst - South Africa
- Volunteer Coordinator - Nepal