Software Developer - Brasov, Romania
Vacancy for: Software Developer
Based: Brasov, Romania
Projects Abroad is a leading international volunteering organisation. We send 10,000 volunteers a year to work in projects in dozens of countries around the world, where we help improve the lives of people and communities in need.
We don’t just dream about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We’re looking for a software developer to create and modify computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
The ideal candidate should:
- have at least 3 years of experience in developing web applications;
- possess great interpersonal skills;
- be self-driven and results oriented;
- be well organized with an autonomous and thorough working style;
- be a University graduate.
- strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- good knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks like Zend, Symfony or Laravel is a plus;
- good understanding of server-side scripting using PHP;
- good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive web design;
- good understanding of code versioning tools, such as git;
- basic understanding of MySQL database;
- good English communication and writing skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Christmas and Easter bonuses.
- Medical services plan.
- A-class office building.
- Young and dynamic team.
- Friendly and multicultural working environment.
An offer of employment depends on successful interviews and satisfactory references.
To apply: click on the apply button and upload your CV and a cover letter.