We provide everything you need to prepare for and complete your school project abroad. Our How It Works page has more information on what our project prices include.
For school trips, in particular, we want to listen to your concerns and customise accordingly. We cater to your unique needs by ensuring the price of our trips covers accommodation for the duration of the stay, three meals per day, drinking water, and all ground transportation.
Beyond this, the cost of your trip includes:
- One free staff place for every nine students that travel
- Excursions, cultural activities, and social events
- A fully customisable bespoke itinerary
- A comprehensive information pack on request
- An in-person or online talk before you sign-up
- A Q&A presentation for students, parents, and teachers
- A full risk assessment for every group trip
- Support from application to departure
- 24/7 staff support for the duration of your trip
- Fundraising advice
- Assistance with booking flights
- Comprehensive induction and orientation upon arrival
- A custom-made reflective journal
How to Get Started
Ready to take the next step? Here’s the process to help you begin the journey towards an unforgettable school volunteering trip.
- Get in touch to let us know which projects you’re interested in.
- We’ll get to know your ambitions and needs as a school or college.
- Once you have a shortlist of projects, we’ll send over a detailed proposal and itineraries.
- Submit your application form.
- Begin your preparations and fundraising with our support.
- Head out on your adventure!
- Come back with a sense of pride, new skills, and memories to last a lifetime.
What do others say?
"The opportunity to learn about a world very different from their own, in a safe and supportive environment, is the hallmark of a Projects Abroad experience. This company offers a complete experience with impressive attention to detail from start to finish. The professionalism of the Projects Abroad staff, both in the field and at the head offices, is commendable, reliable and totally reassuring to both school administrators and parents as we coordinate these wonderful experiences for our students"
- Judy Ross, Director of External Studies, St. Mildred's-Lightbourn School
“Taricaya the reserve was great as was the entire project; all the students experienced all elements of the itinerary as promised! They are a phenomenal team with such a clear aim and cause being promoted for indigenous wildlife and in situ conservation. The project was well organised and had a good flow as all of our students were constantly occupied either conducting surveys, caring for the animals in the rehabilitation reserve or being lectured on conservation methods. The staff are incredible and accommodating. We were thrilled with it all and cannot wait to return to the Peruvian rainforest! Such a great, great experience!”
- Evangelos Achilleos, Teacher from Capel Manor College
Looking to Book a School Volunteer Trip?